The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Mussels disappearing from New England waters, scientists say
- Friends, colleagues to remember slain Mississippi nuns
- In flooded Louisiana city, even modest recovery raises hope
- Scams & waste loom as charity millions donated after Orlando
- In wake of cousin's fatal shooting, Dwyane Wade speaks out
- Olympic champions Raisman, Hernandez feted by hometowns
- Can Clinton save health overhaul from its mounting problems?
- Lying under oath draws California prosecutor's ire
- Far-reaching tribal solidarity displayed at pipeline protest
- Cops: Son beat parents to death inside family home
Most Popular News
Max Ritvo, poet who chronicled cancer battle, dies at 25
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Max Ritvo, a poet who chronicled his long battle with cancer in works that were both humorous and searing, has died. He was 25.
The Latest: Man, 46, charged in deaths of 2 Mississippi nuns
DURANT, Miss. (AP) — The Latest on the killing of two nuns in Mississippi (all times local):
Dukes of Hazard actor's Louisiana home, studio swamped
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Actor, writer and director John Schneider, known for his past role on the "Dukes of Hazzard" and current role on "The Haves and the Have Nots," thought the first flood he experienced at his Louisiana production studio was bad.
Guinea says 2 Olympians did not return home with delegation
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — The head of Guinea's Olympic delegation says two athletes did not return to the West African nation after competing at the Rio Olympics.