The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Teen killed by Chicago officer had broken, troubled family
- The Latest: Friday's protest to target main shopping area
- Big balloons, heavy security for NYC Thanksgiving parade
- Travelers take to the roads and the skies for Thanksgiving
- Utah man passes airport security with stolen boarding pass
- White House undergoes holiday lockdown after man jumps fence
- Holiday shoppers get a head start on Thanksgiving
- At funeral for slain Minneapolis man, vow to seek justice
- Where's death penalty in push for criminal justice overhaul?
- Malia Obama navigating college decision-making process
Most Popular News
Turkey-Russia spat over downed Russian warplane escalates
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — A tug-of-war over a Russian warplane downed by a Turkish fighter jet at the border with Syria escalated Thursday, with Moscow drafting a slew of economic sanctions against Turkey and the Turkish president defiantly declaring that his military will shoot down any new intruder.
Polish experts analyzing data concerning alleged Nazi train
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — A Polish mining academy says its experts are analyzing data gathered from a site allegedly hiding a Nazi train, which local lore says is laden with gold.
Ukraine stops buying Russian gas, closes airspace
MOSCOW (AP) — Tensions between Russia and Ukraine escalated Wednesday as Ukraine decided to stop buying Russian natural gas — hoping to rely on supplies from other countries — and closed its airspace to its eastern neighbor.
PARIS (AP) — European rights court upholds France's headscarf ban in case of hospital employee who lost job.