The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Community policing at center of Cleveland police reform plan
- Colorado theater shooting victims relive terror in courtroom
- Punishing storms in Texas test government emergency response
- The Latest on weather: Texas officials defend storm response
- AP PHOTOS: A look at aftermath of torrential rains, storms
- 104,000 taxpayers have personal info stolen from IRS website
- FBI, police find no threat on EVA Air plane at LA airport
- Police search for motive in deadly Wal-Mart shooting
- James Holmes describes 'obsession to kill' in notebook
- Officials to release hurricane season forecast
Most Popular News
Police catch 175 looters in China's biggest artifact find
BEIJING (AP) — Chinese police have caught 175 looters who broke into a Neolithic archaeological site in what officials are calling the country's biggest recovery of stolen artifacts.
14-year-old planned to blow up Austrian train station
VIENNA (AP) — An Austrian court has found a 14-year-old boy guilty of planning to blow up Vienna's main railway station after being radicalized by Islamic extremists.
Apple promotes tech guru Jonathan Ive as head of design
LONDON (AP) — Apple innovator Jonathan Ive says he's been promoted to the company's chief design officer, making him one of the most powerful people in the world's most valuable company.
Court hearing in NYC on whether chimps have rights
NEW YORK (AP) — Lawyers for two chimpanzees are heading to court to argue that the animals have "personhood" rights and should be freed from the Long Island university where they are kept.