The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- The Latest: Bill Cosby is in courthouse for key hearing
- Officer cleared in black man's death, prosecutor criticized
- Smaller cities across US opening high-tech crime centers
- As Zika spreads, Florida town a study in bug-borne illness
- Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal database
- 5 dead after skydiving tour plane crashes in Hawaii
- Opening statements expected in 'Shield' actor murder trial
- Kicking the habit: Adult smoking rate in US is falling fast
- Unnamed 'Oxygen Thief' becomes self-published success
- Refugees and scholars: Colleges offer war-torn a route to US
Most Popular News
Head of TSA security operations removed from position
WASHINGTON (AP) — A House committee said Monday that the head of security operations at the Transportation Security Administration has been replaced.
Cosby arrives in court in Pennsylvania sex-assault case
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Bill Cosby arrived in court Tuesday for a key hearing on whether prosecutors have enough evidence to put the 78-year-old comedian on trial on charges he drugged and sexually assaulted a woman over a decade ago.
Kicking the habit: Adult smoking rate in US is falling fast
NEW YORK (AP) — The nation seems to be kicking its smoking habit faster than ever before.
Peru declares emergency over mercury contamination
LIMA, Peru (AP) — Peru's government declared an emergency across a broad jungle region Monday because of mercury contamination caused by wildcat gold mining.