The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 'Number of fatalities' in Texas balloon crash; toll unclear
- FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- A look at the deadliest hot air balloon accidents
- States' flag-burning laws unconstitutional, but persist
- John Hinckley's return to normalcy has been years in making
- Former KKK member convicted in deadly bombing up for parole
- The Latest: Woman: Granddaughter hid in closet from gunman
- Bill would prevent LGBT discrimination at religious schools
- Officials encourage travelers not to shun Florida for Zika
- Baylor's strict conduct code may have silenced rape victims
Most Popular News
Bikini-clad Swedish cop makes arrest while sunbathing
STOCKHOLM (AP) — She was off duty and wearing a bikini but that didn't stop Swedish police officer Mikaela Kellner from catching a suspected thief.
Lake Tahoe warming 15 times faster than long-term average
RENO, Nev. (AP) — The average surface temperature of Lake Tahoe has risen faster over the last four years than any time on record — 15 times faster than the long-term warming rate over the past half century, scientists say.
Baylor's strict conduct code may have silenced rape victims
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The sexual assault scandal that took down Baylor University's president and revered football coach also found a problem with a bedrock of the school's faith-based education: a student conduct code banning alcohol, drugs and premarital sex that may have driven some victims into ilence.
Bearded vulture flies to Romania; 1st time seen in decades
BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) — Romania's Ornithological Society says a bearded vulture has flown into Romania, the first time it says the rare bone-eating bird has been spotted here in more than 80 years.