The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- South Carolina cleans up, but worries remain amid floods
- Mother-son bond over guns links Oregon, Connecticut slayings
- Chicago gun laws not as strict as they once were
- Man who says he was cartel enforcer pleads guilty to murders
- Search for answers begins in sinking of US cargo ship
- Judge tosses conviction in NYC tourist killing; man freed
- US government deports fewest immigrants in nearly a decade
- Handcuffed man crashes through window, dies after 40-ft fall
- Disaster plan developed in case fire reaches nuclear waste
- Southern California woman alleges excessive police force
Most Popular News
Nobel Prize for key discoveries about subatomic particles
STOCKHOLM (AP) — Two scientists won the Nobel Prize in physics Tuesday for key discoveries about a cosmic particle that whizzes through space at nearly the speed of light, passing easily through Earth and even your body.
Ohio man calls cops to complain he got too high on marijuana
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (AP) — Police in Ohio say they were called to a house by a man who complained he'd gotten too high smoking marijuana.
The Latest: Research changed the course of particle physics
STOCKHOLM (AP) — Latest developments in the announcements of the Nobel Prizes (all times local):
Oregon shooter's mother wrote about guns in online forum
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The mother of a gunman who killed nine people and himself at an Oregon community college allowed her troubled son to have guns and acknowledged in online posts that he struggled with autism, but she didn't seem to know he was potentially violent.