The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Warehouse fire recovery effort complete; death toll at 36
- Poet, nail art lover among warehouse fire victims
- Nightclub victims' kin: Oakland fire families face long road
- AP WAS THERE: 75 years ago, the AP reported on Pearl Harbor
- Survivor recalls fear, anger on day of Pearl Harbor attack
- The Latest: Guests observe moment of silence at Pearl Harbor
- The Latest: Dylann Roof's lawyers plan few, if any witnesses
- Time to reconcile: 2 cities overcome Pearl Harbor legacy
- Democratic states wary as Trump embarks on victory tour
- Trump, Democratic states to clash over hot-button issues
Most Popular News
In age of Trump, GOP learns to embrace government activism
WASHINGTON (AP) — After eight years of denouncing President Barack Obama as a big-government activist, congressional Republicans suddenly appear eager to welcome a big-government activist to the White House.
Fake news rings alarm bells from restaurant to White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The bizarre rumors began with a leaked email referring to Hillary Clinton and sinister interpretations of pizza parties. It morphed into fake online news stories about a child sex trafficking ring run by prominent Democrats operating out of a Washington, D.C., restaurant.
Ex-Sen. Dole facilitated Trump call with Taiwan's leader
WASHINGTON (AP) — Last week's telephone call between President-elect Donald Trump and Taiwan's president was the result of six months of behind-the-scenes work by former Sen. Bob Dole acting on behalf of the Taiwanese government, according to federal filings and published reports.
OSCE helps Albania dispose of toxic chemicals
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — A European security organization says it has helped Albania's army dispose of 140 metric tons of hazardous military chemicals.