The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 3 people dead, 3 missing after boat capsizes in Ohio River
- Haley says church shooting will forever change her outlook
- To rename or not? Institutions reconsider honors for racists
- Traders recall the 'rush' and 'roar' as famed pits close
- Police: Man shoots off firework from top of his head, dies
- California water rates rise as cities lose money in drought
- For escapee, prison now will mean 23 hours a day in a cell
- Farmers eager for drones, but most can't legally fly them
- Standoff over social media passwords breaks new legal ground
- 'Terminator,' 'Magic Mike' fizzle at July 4th box office
Most Popular News
Eager eaters weigh-in ahead of NYC July 4 hot dog contest
NEW YORK (AP) — Contestants have hit the scales ahead of the annual July Fourth hot dog eating contest at Coney Island's Nathan's Famous.
US-led coalition unleashes wave of airstrikes on Raqqa
BEIRUT (AP) — U.S.-led coalition aircraft unleashed a wave of airstrikes targeting the Islamic State group's stronghold of Raqqa in eastern Syria in what the coalition said Sunday was one of its most sustained aerial operations carried out in Syria to date.
Wildfires break out in Spain, Portugal; 1,350 evacuated
MADRID (AP) — More than 1,350 residents were evacuated in Spain's northeastern region of Aragon as a wildfire spread through a pine forest amid a lingering heat wave, a local official said Sunday.
Israeli PM warns of growing concessions in Iran nuke talks
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's prime minister says each day that passes brings greater Western concessions toward Iran in talks over its nuclear program.