The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Auto, technology industries clash over talking cars
- 2 nuns killed in Mississippi; signs point to home break-in
- Several tornadoes likely hit Indiana, Ohio; no bad injuries
- Park Service marks centennial with new citizens, monument
- Study finds most teens vaping fruity flavors, not nicotine
- Phoenix police renew call for tips in serial killer case
- When touring disasters, politicians weigh image, distraction
- LaGuardia travelers fear turbulence en route to new airport
- California boy in legal fight dies after ventilator removed
- Accidental overdoses killed 8 people a day in Ohio last year
Most Popular News
London flight delayed for hour as easyJet crew members argue
LONDON (AP) — An easyJet flight from London's Gatwick Airport to Belfast has faced an hourlong delay after two crew members got into an epic shouting match.
Tiger taken from 'world's worst zoo' arrives in South Africa
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — A Bengal tiger rescued from what activists have called "the worst zoo in the world" arrived in South Africa for a new home Thursday, after living in a small cage in Gaza alongside another tiger's stuffed corpse.
Soldier who killed 5 Dallas officers showed PTSD symptoms
The Army reservist who killed five Dallas police officers last month showed symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder after returning home from Afghanistan in 2014, but doctors concluded that he presented no serious risk to himself or others, according to newly released documents from the VeteransHealth Administration.
Meet Octobot, a robot that's a real softie, and cheap
WASHINGTON (AP) — The latest revolutionary robot isn't the metallic, costly machine you'd expect: It's squishy like Silly Putty, wireless, battery-less and made for pennies by a 3-D printer.