The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Suspect in custody after shooting at Planned Parenthood
- The Latest: Mayor hints at motive in Colorado clinic attack
- Rain, ice coat parts of Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas
- AP PHOTOS: All aboard 'The Polar Express'
- GOP rhetoric on Muslims seen as having little cost
- Hamstrung by Congress, Obama tries to clinch climate pact
- AP PHOTOS: A selection of pictures from the past week
- Police: Gang members targeted 9-year-old boy shot in alley
- NYC-area ports stare down sizeable challenge of modernizing
- Race to settle budget fight means resolving policy disputes
Most Popular News
Russians open coffin of next-to-last czar to collect DNA
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia (AP) — Investigators have opened the coffin of Russia's next-to-last czar to obtain genetic material from his remains and say it was not tampered with in Soviet times.
AP PHOTOS: Famed Conde guitars still handmade in Madrid
MADRID (AP) — Spanish flamenco guitars are known for their lightness, rich wood colors and full-bodied, crisp musical tones.
Spanish city takes steps to probe Franco crimes
MADRID (AP) — Local politicians in Pamplona on Friday called for an investigation into crimes allegedly committed against residents by the dictatorship of the late Gen. Francisco Franco, turning the northern city into Spain's first known to seek such a probe.
Arkansas a refuge from rising seas in Marshall Islands
MAJURO ATOLL, Marshall Islands (AP) — Valentino Keimbar hides from the intense heat in the shade of a breadfruit tree, waiting for his basketball game to begin. It was supposed to start a couple of hours ago, maybe three, but time matters little here on the Marshall Islands.