The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Storms ease in Texas, but runoff could mean more flooding
- Latest on flooding: Oklahoma roads, bridges still flooded
- Floods in vulnerable Houston no surprise, despite controls
- Twice-caught fugitive's clean life led to decades of freedom
- Baltimore gets bloodier as arrests drop post-Freddie Gray
- Nebraska ends ban on driver's licenses for immigrant youths
- Is rent out of reach? Study shows how 11 US cities stack up
- Photo shows Chicago cops posing over black man with antlers
- Officers find liquor in small plane that hit tower
- Washington Post hits back against Iran court claims
Most Popular News
FCC takes aim at annoying telemarketing calls
WASHINGTON (AP) — Those automated phone calls during the dinner hour, late at night or to your wireless phone can be so frustrating — and the government is taking note.
Police catch 175 looters in China's biggest artifact find
BEIJING (AP) — Chinese police have caught 175 looters who broke into a Neolithic archaeological site in what officials are calling the country's biggest recovery of stolen artifacts.
Belarus sentences man with opposition tattoo
MINSK, Belarus (AP) — A court in Belarus has added two years and stiffer conditions to the prison sentence of an opposition activist known for a chest tattoo calling for the ouster of the country's authoritarian president.
Russian opposition leader hospitalized after sudden illness
MOSCOW (AP) — A Russian opposition leader is in intensive care in a Moscow hospital, and a lack of clarity about the cause of his sudden illness has raised fears of foul play.