The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Half a year after 8 relatives killed, no answers or arrests
- Lynching memorial rises near revered Confederate sites
- Man slits throat in California court after sex conviction
- Winter outlook: Warm south; cooler north; murky in middle
- Trump's 'bad hombres' draws jeers, Spanish lessons
- Donors pour record $458 million into California initiatives
- Registered sex offender accused of killing California deputy
- Firefighter thrown up to 20 feet in Portland gas explosion
- Union asks court to reverse Wal-Mart trespassing order
- Group named in Indiana probe was registering black voters
Most Popular News
Analysis: Trump needed debate reset, instead riles GOP
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump needed a game changer. Instead, he landed a jaw dropper.
European Mars lander's fate unclear, signs 'not good'
DARMSTADT, Germany (AP) — The European Space Agency lost contact with an experimental Mars probe shortly before its planned landing on the red planet Wednesday. Scientists said that wasn't a good sign for the Schiaparelli lander, but it was too soon to give up on the craft.
Mosul Today: Iraqi special forces push into IS-held town
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi special forces charged into the Mosul battle Thursday with a pre-dawn advance on a nearby town held by the Islamic State group, a key part of a multi-pronged assault on eastern approaches to the besieged city.
Bank places 100 'lucky pennies' across US worth $1,000 each
DETROIT (AP) — Stopping to pick up a stray penny off the ground may not seem worth the effort, yet one bank is trying to change that mindset by placing 100 fake pennies across the country worth $1,000 apiece.