Category5Style.com is a fabulous online fashion experience dedicated to truth in fashion, shopping, and all things style. Lauren is dedicated to giving women all the tools they need to come away with an insightful, honest, and humorous look at where their style truly resides.
By Lauren Deloach, Editor of Category5Style.com
Every month we’re catching you up on all the latest in beauty and fashion, and this month is no exception! Between the revolutionary serums to keep your skin aging gracefully and the mauve lip trend, your style “know how” will be top notch by the time you’re done watching this FAB segment. Plus, can you describe your eyeglasses as chic and stylish? Be ready to be blown away by the latest shape and color trends in eyewear! Check out 4 Minutes to FAB Style with Lauren Deloach, the editor of Category5Style.com, to get the scoop.
[iframe http://www.youtube.com/embed/GDSXlyp-YZg 580 476]
Check out the listing below of all the fabulous pieces featured during the segment:
- Jump From Paper Bags shown in Bonjour & First Date styles, www.jumpfrompaper.us
- Tom Ford Lip Colors, shown in Casablanca, Pink Adobe, Indian Rose, Pink Dusk, www.tomford.com
- Prevage & Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Products shown: Prevage Advanced Anti-Aging Serum, Prevage Anti-Aging Eye Cream, Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum, and Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum; www.elizabetharden.com
- Elizabeth & James Eyewear, shown in Centinela in Black and Meridan in Pink, www.elizabethandjames.us
- Diane von Furstenberg Acedia Embellished Top (on Lauren)
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.