Category5Style.com is a fabulous online fashion experience dedicated to truth in fashion, shopping, and all things style. Lauren is dedicated to giving women all the tools they need to come away with an insightful, honest, and humorous look at where their style truly resides.
By Lauren Deloach, Editor of Category5Style.com
It is never OK to have two separate wardrobes as it impacts both your style and budget! It’s all about knowing how to purchase pieces you can dress up and down, that will serve many functions in your style life.
Check out “4 Minutes to FAB Style w/ Lauren Deloach,” the editor of Category5Style.com, and see her FAB examples that will start saving you shopping time and needed money.
[iframe http://www.youtube.com/embed/xXvmmL8ghiw 580 476]
For more details on clothing and accessories shown, visit www.Category5Style.com!
Check out the listing below of all the fabulous pieces featured during the segment:
- Maison Scotch Le Femme Tee (similar style)- $49, sold by www.shopeurotrash.com
- Kule Jayden Jacket- $255 (on sale), sold by www.kule.com
- Current/Elliott Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans- $206, sold by www.shopbop.com
- Elva Fields Statement Necklace, lavender sold out, but similar styles at www.elvafields.com
- 3.1 Phillip Lim “I love Nueva York” tank- $115, sold out at shopbop.com, available in black or white here
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.