If you’re not adding lemonade to iced coffee or booking your summer vacation based on your personality, we have a problem. You’re out of the lifestyle loop! Take a break from whatever you’re doing and let me catch you up.
These are the Internet gems you may have missed, but definitely shouldn’t have:
- A Brooklyn coffee shop is serving a tart java drink called the Laura Palmer. So…how does it taste? (Food 52)
- Tour a recently restored 1925 houseboat in London, captained by the most adorable pup. (Apartment Therapy)
- Where should you vacation, based on your personality? #Zen #MachuPicchu (Refinery29)
- Cook this pizza crust that proves you don’t need gluten to make a satisfying pie. (Food Network)
- DIY your own homemade wet wipes and never struggle with sticky fingers again. (The Kitchn)
- “Fixer Upper” Jo waves her magic shiplap wand to transform an outdated kitchen into a chef’s dream. (HGTV)
- Listen to besties chat about the “tampon of the future” on the Call Your Girlfriend podcast. (Call Your Girlfriend)
- This whimsical Arizona elopement will make you regret booking that stuffy ballroom. (Green Wedding Shoes)
- Get ahead of the trend and snag the Korean beauty product poised to take the U.S. by storm. (Popsugar)
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.