Sure, 88% is beef, but what about the other 12%?
While other countries have banned these 11 ingredients, we continue to eat them.
Neither the bathroom nor the kitchen top the list.
Looking to head out to the bar this weekend? Before ordering that classic dirty martini, female customers can now check to see if they’re pregnant at one Minnesota pub. That’s right; according to ABC News, Pub 500, south of Minneapolis-St. Paul, recently installed a pregnancy test dispenser in their women’s bathroom. Alcohol consumption during pregnancy […]
Tracie Afifi, PhD and her colleges knew that there hasn’t be a study quite like theirs—on the effects physical punishments as children and their mental state as adults—so they set out to find out just how much of a correlation could be drawn between the two.
The building-size billboard features a patently plump child looking forlorn; underneath is the blunt caption, “It’s hard to be a little girl when you’re not.” The ad is part of an initiative launched in Georgia by Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta to ‘Stop Childhood Obesity.’ In Georgia, 40 percent of kids are obese or overweight, and […]