Spray-on sunscreens might be doing more harm than good.
Posts Tagged FDA
A chemical found in most antibacterial soaps may be fighting off germs at the cost of causing liver damage.
Propylene glycol, the ingredient that caused a recall of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky in Scandinavia, is in more common food and drink items than you’d think.
We’re constantly told that fish is good for us, high in beneficial fats and low in calories. But what about the mercury, the PCBs, the parasites?
Read this after you’ve had lunch…
Sure, 88% is beef, but what about the other 12%?
Researchers find cause for concern in preliminary study.
Is the food industry making you fat and sick? Here’s how to stop the cycle.
What you take for headaches, aches and hangovers maybe devastating to your health in the long run.
Here is a capsule review of the most common medication mistakes and how to properly take what’s prescribed to you.