Sure, 88% is beef, but what about the other 12%?
Be warned: These odd beauty ingredients might creep you out a little, but at least they’re all-natural. By Aly Walansky, iVillage.com Snail Slime “Snail slime contains Mucin extract, which is a complex of proteins, glycolic acids and elastin. Mucin is said to have regenerative properties and aid in moisturizing skin,” says dermatologist Dr. Gary Goldfaden. Sometimes used […]
But do any of us really understand how these American classics get made into skinny little tubes — or what goes into them?
While other countries have banned these 11 ingredients, we continue to eat them.
It’s obvious that actual ribs aren’t sandwiched between the bun of a McRib. So what is? Well, apparently a lot of heart and sole goes into making the limited edition offering from McDonald’s. Literally.