Sure, 88% is beef, but what about the other 12%?
We look down upon the fast food breakfast wars as something hardly nutritious, but many gourmet brunch dishes actually pack more fat and calories than a typical Taco Bell breakfast. Who knew?
It’s hard to eat properly when you’re traveling all day. Airports aren’t exactly loaded with cheap options, or healthy ones, even if you have time to stop.
California residents have found waffle tacos on breakfast menus.
They say it’s the same exact burger, just styled.