No other produce screams summer quite like watermelon.
Sure, 88% is beef, but what about the other 12%?
Just because it’s edible, doesn’t mean it’s legal.
But do any of us really understand how these American classics get made into skinny little tubes — or what goes into them?
“When in doubt, throw it out.” While that sounds like a decidedly unscientific way to approach your groceries, it may be better than relying on “sell-by”, “use-by,” and other dates stamped on food.