Comcast’s XFINITY is celebrating Hispanic History Month on XFINITY On Demand, XfinityTV.com, and XFINITY.com with special programming to recognize Hispanic culture and contributions. Check out what we have to offer.
XFINITY On Demand – Spanish Language Movies
- “La Caras del Diablo” (Venezuela, 2010)
- “Brigada Explosiva” (Argentina, 2008)
- “La Bestia” (United States, 2010)
- “Di Di Hollywood” (Spain, 2010)
- “Ella y El Candidato” (Mexico, 2011)
- “Maria Navjas 2” (Mexico, 2008)
- “Maria Navjas 3” (Mexico, 2010)
- “Paradas Continuas” (Mexico, 2009)
XFINITY On Demand – Spanish Language Television Shows
- “Quiero Mi Baby” (Episodes 1-6)
- “Crematorio” (Episodes 1-4)
- “Juguetes” (Episodes 71-74)
- Don’t miss the 2012 Alma Awards, a one-of-a-kind tribute to the spirit of Latino talent in television, film, and music, airing on September 21, 2012 on NBC.
- Starting September 25, check out exclusive interviews and red carpet videos from the 2012 Alma Awards On Demand.
- See interviews, including chats with Michael Peña, Aubrey Plaza, Gloria Estefan, Jessica Alba, and Mario Lopez, from the last year’s Alma Awards.
xfinityTV.com – Movies
- Starz subscribers can see Salma Hayek and Antonio Banderas in the Robert Rodriguez-directed film “Desperado.”
- Got Encore? Watch Lou Diamond Phillips as 1950s rocker Ritchie Valens in “La Bamba“, available in both English and Spanish.
- Cinemax subscribers can watch Salma Hayek and Johnny Depp in “Once Upon a Time in Mexico.”
- HBO users can check out the 2011 documentary “The Latino List.”
xfinityTV.com – Television Shows
- Television shows featuring prominent Hispanic characters, including “Dora the Explorer“; “Modern Family”; “Desperate Housewives” and “Ugly Betty.”
- Episodes of Spanish-language television shows like “Jugetes” and “Quiero Mi Baby.”
- Biography profiles of Cameron Diaz, Pancho Villa, Salvador Dali and Gloria Estefan.
XFINITY.com – Slideshows and Trivia Highlights
- Picture slideshows exploring the historical influence of Hispanic celebrities and artists on modern society.
- Trivia challenges with questions centered around Hispanic athletes and celebrities.
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.