Hey, I just met you.
And this is crazy.
But here’s my number.
So, call the bullpen.
Singer Carly Rae Jepsen, the voice behind the relentlessly catchy pop hit “Call Me Maybe,” joined a long list of famous fast-ballers when she threw out the ceremonial first pitch at a Tampa Bay Rays game last July.
Unfortunately, the Canadian one-hit wonder threw a no-hitter straight into the dirt, and joined an even longer list of celebrities who botched the job.
Keep scrolling to watch Jepsen’s baseball blunder, along with six more of the worst celebrity baseball pitches.
7. 50 Cent Throws It ‘In Da’ Stands
6. Carly Rae Jepsen Gets Grounded
5. Carl Lewis Goes for the Gaffe
4. Charlie Brown is the Charlie Brownest
3. Shawn Johnson Dances with the Turf
2. ‘Baba Booey’ Produces Disappointment
1. Mariah Carey Has a Vision of Flub
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.