Kristi Yamaguchi is kicking butt on Dancing with the Stars. When she’s not doing Tango on set, she spends time with her family and logs hours with her charity, the Always Dream Foundation, where she is currently building a playground in her hometown of Fremont, CA. But sometimes she gets to do a little TV watching. She talked to us about what she likes.
Favorites of all time:
1. Ally McBeal –I just really loved the fun quirkyness of this show
2. ER – Its been on for so many years yet every season the acting and storylines are compelling!
3. Grey’s Anatomy–It is such a wonderful all around great show. What a terrific blend of drama and comedic moments.
4. Law & Order SVU – Two of my favorite actors star on this show.
5. 24 – great suspense and action
Best show she’s never seen:
I’ve never seen Lost. The storylines seem so scary and ominous and I do not like scary things!
Best TV show ever:
Dancing with the Stars! It’s a reality show but with drama, glamour and entertainment. The whole family can watch!