Denis Leary’s Wife, Anne Leary, is currently promoting her new book: “Outtakes From A Marriage.” The interesting premise involves the wife of a TV star who finds herself jealous of the fact that her husband is bffs with one of the hottest women in showbusiness, an Australian actress who only dates millionaires.
Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Could there be a smidgeon of similarity to her own life? After all, Denis Leary’s own TV show ‘Rescue Me’ is riding high, and he has a personable relationship with actress Elizabeth Hurley, who he shared the screen with on ‘Bad Boy’ and ‘Double Whammy’. And she also has a funny accent, and only dates billionaires! [R&M]
Does Anne Leary have anything to worry about? She might, with the number of celebrities leaving their previous less-famous spouses for bigger celebrities growing higher by the year. Fancast looks at the top 5 celebrity-celebrity cheaters after the jump:
1. Billy Bob Thornton & Angelina Jolie: Billy Bob left David Lynch muse Laura Dern to marry Angelina Jolie. Laura was completely sideswiped by the announcement that Jolie and Thornton had gotten married. “I left home to work on a movie,” Dern was quoted as saying, “and while I was away, my boyfriend got married, and I’ve never heard from him again.”
2. Anne Heche & James Tupper: The actress already had a shaky dating record, having left lover Ellen DeGeneres to date men; as of late she left camera man Coleman Laffoon for Men In Trees co-star, James Tupper. What’s next for the little lady?
3. Rose McGowan & Robert Rodriguez: Robert left his much older wife, Elizabeth Avellan, after 16 years of marriage, to hook up with Rose McGowan, the siren of his film, Grindhouse. Hmm, Rose was much younger and a celebrity? That must have been a double whammy for poor Avellan.
4. Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith: Antonio left his wife, Ana Leza, to marry American actress Melanie Griffith. Leza sounds similar to “lesa” which in Spanish means “gullible” or “easily duped.” Makes you think, doesn’t it?
5. Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: What can I say. Notice a pattern? (See number 1 above)