Charlie Sheen Inks Deal To Stay On ‘Two and a Half Men’

 Charlie Sheen (Photo: Bravo)

Charlie Sheen (Photo: Bravo)

Charlie Sheen has reached an agreement with studio Warner Bros. TV to continue on with CBS’ ‘Two and a Half Men‘ for another two seasons.

“To put a fitting end on the two and one-half months of whirlwind speculation, I’m looking forward to returning to my CBS home on Monday nights,” Sheen said in a statement to Variety. “I want to thank [CBS CEO] Les Moonves for his support.”

‘Two and a Half Men’s Sheen Shoots Down Talk of ‘11th Hour’ Negotiating Ploy

Sheen’s re-signing – thus ensuring the return of TV’s most-watched sitcom – allows CBS to breathe a big ol’ sigh of relief with the upfront presentation of its 2010-11 schedule now less than two days away.

Charlie Sheen Demands Big Bucks to Return to ‘Two and a Half Men’

Sheen by all accounts had been seeking $2 million per episode moving forward. Warner Bros. started off with a comparatively low counteroffer, but is said to have upped the ante in recent days.

The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.

, ,

Comments are closed.