It looks like Bravo might be turning the tables on ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ table-flipper Teresa Giudice since she’s holding up contract negotiations and asking for double her salary from last season, TMZ reports.
According to sources, Giudice is putting up a fight because she has a sneaking suspicion she’s getting paid much less than her co-stars. (Going bankrupt = major paranoia.) Needless to say, the network is said to be tired of her divalicious demands and is looking for potential replacements…most likely from the mean streets of Paterson, NJ, we assume.
So if Bravo ultimately decides to drop the Italian Mama Drama (or vice-versa), whatever would the ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ be without her?
Here are five Teresa-isms that we’d surely be lost without:
– Explosive tantrums that lead to out-of-control bodily movements, table-flipping, heaving, TV host couch-throwing, and vacant murderous eyes!
– TMI (Too Much Info) libido-talk about hubby Joe.
– Over-the-top spending on herself and her cry-baby spawn.
– Sandwiches no longer having the glitzy label of being called “sangwiches.”
– Teresa convincing herself that she’s a nice person.
Although the verdict is still out on Teresa’s fate on the ‘Real Housewives,’ what would you miss about her if she left the show? Would it still be worth watching?
For Your Viewing Pleasure!