When it rains, it sure does pour. And we’re not talking about the weather in California….
The impending divorce of Camille Donatacci and Kelsey Grammer is starting to rear its ugly head, especially now that Radar Online’s reporting that the 55-year-old “Frasier” star has filed to block the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” starlet from tapping into his retirement and business accounts.
So what is Poor Little Rich Girl to do when Sugar Daddy cuts off the fundage? Answer: Gal’s gotta get a J-O-B.
In keeping with Camille’s skills, talents, and preoccupations, we thought it’d only be appropriate to suggest a short list of professions that we think she’d be highly suited for.
– Become a celebrity spokesperson for surrogacy with the slogan: “Do You See My Hot Club MTV Bod? Thank you, Surrogate!”
– Travel to plastic surgery clinics all over Beverly Hills and become the voice for those suffering from paralysis—of the face.
– Author a book on the delicate art of flirting with a married man just shy of committing adultery (with bonus pics of Nick “The Friend” in a Speedo…and his motorcycle helmet).
– Become the first blinking wax figure at Madame Tussauds.
– Star as The Crypt Keeper in a revamped “Tales from the Crypt,” with special guest appearances from Allison The Medium. (Puff. Puff.)
Do you have any suggestions on how Camille can make some extra pocket change now that she’s about to be an ex-Grammer?
“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”: My Mansion Is Bigger Than Your Mansion