Armstrong Says Husband’s Suicide Isn’t Bravo’s Fault; Show to Premiere on Time

Taylor Armstrong (Photo: Valerie Macon/Getty Images)

Taylor Armstrong (Photo: Valerie Macon/Getty Images)

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Taylor Armstrong has been telling her closest friends that her estranged husband Russell’s suicide isn’t Bravo’s fault, is exclusively reporting.

Russell’s memorial was held at Forest Lawn Cemetery in the Hollywood Hills on Wednesday and fellow housewives, Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards were there to support Taylor.

The Oklahoma native has told her confidantes:”Russell’s suicide wasn’t caused by the show or Bravo. Russell just simply cracked over ongoing legal and financial issues. The show bears no responsibility for his death, neither does the network. In fact, Bravo has been extremely supportive of Taylor during this tragedy.”

As previously reported, Russell had been taking anti-depressants to control his rage issues, but abruptly stopped two weeks before his suicide.

The second season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is still scheduled to premiere on September 5, according to our Bravo insider.

Meet One of the New “Housewives” Cast Members:

[iframe 580 476]

“It looks like the show will indeed premiere on September 5. Editing is still being done on the show. Russell is either going to be edited down, or completely out of the show. However, Bravo and the show won’t be ignoring the Russell’s suicide. They simply can’t, to do so, would be disrespectful to the situation and what Taylor is going through. It will be addressed in a manner that is dignified and appropriate,” the source says.

Russell’s mother had issued a stern warning and told Jane Valez Mitchell in an interview that Bravo, “Better not air one frame of my son — or else!”


More Celebrity News:
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.

, , ,

Comments are closed.