Jumpin’ jack flash! Kim Kardashian was in such a rush to announce her 72-day marriage was over on Thursday that she forgot to tell hubby Kris Humphries about it. Instead, she fled into the arms of her Lord Fame-Maker Ryan Seacrest to tell him the news first. (Awww, so sweet, so Hollywood.)
Although Kimmie-kins may not have found her “forever” with her NBA giant, she’s thanking her lucky stars that she at least got a pre-nup and pocketed $18 million for her fairytale scam wedding.
Since it’s still really, really fresh in our memory, let’s look back at five warning signs that spelled out doomsday for these hasty lovebirds:
1) Falling in love with someone because you think they’ll take a backseat to your career.
[iframe http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Keeping-Up-With-the-Kardashians/98654/2148964529/Kardashians%3A-Stalking-Shutterbugs/embed 580 476]
2) When your groom is hanging onto his mustache to remind him he at least has power over his hair follicles.
[iframe http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Keeping-Up-With-the-Kardashians/98654/2151262573/Kardashians%3A-Bickering-Bride-and-Groom/embed 580 476]
3) When your core values are so different, you can’t even agree on what your freakin’ last name is gonna be.
[iframe http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Keeping-Up-With-the-Kardashians/98654/2148964445/Kardashians%3A-Kim-s-Name-Change/embed 580 476]
4) Not allowing your hubby-to-be to see you at your most vulnerable (i.e. ugly cry with snot running down your nose).
[iframe http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Keeping-Up-With-the-Kardashians/98654/2151262491/Kardashians%3A-Breaking-Down/embed 580 476]
5) When your entire family pretty much hates your dude’s guts.
[iframe http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Keeping-Up-With-the-Kardashians/98654/15476464/Kardashians%3A-Kim-Defends-Her-Man/embed 580 476]
We hope for Kim’s sake she still has Reggie Bush on speed dial.