A new season of “Project Runway All Stars” is about to hit the runway.
Lifetime announced the cast of Season 2’s “All Stars” edition of the design competition, as 13 designers return to compete for the ultimate “All Star” title when the series returns on Oct. 25 at 9/8c on Lifetime.
The second season will feature a new host with supermodel Carolyn Murphy taking over the role, joining returning judges Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman, and mentor Joanna Coles, former Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire magazine.
The celebrity guest judges featured this season include Katie Holmes, Stacy Keibler, Kylie Minogue and Live Tyler.
And now, the names fans really want to see: May we present the new “All Stars” cast….
The designers returning for “Project Runway All Stars” Season 2 are:
• Wendy Pepper – Season One, Second Runner-Up
• Andrae Gonzalo – Season Two
• Kayne Gillaspie – Season Three
• Uli Herzner – Season Three, First Runner-up
• Suede – Season Five
• Althea Harper – Season Six, First Runner-up
• Emilio Sosa – Season Seven, First Runner-up
• Peach Carr – Season Eight
• Casanova – Season Eight
• Ivy Higa – Season Eight
• Anthony Ryan Auld – Season Nine
• Laura Kathleen – Season Nine
• Joshua McKinley – Season Nine, First Runner-up
Watch a New Episode of the Current Season of “Project Runway” Now on xfinityTV:
[iframe http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Project-Runway/93782/2282356470/I-Get-a-Kick-Out-of-Fashion/embed 580 476]