Sharon Osbourne got blazed last night, but its not what you think.
The co-host of “The Talk” apparently fell asleep with candles still burning and woke up to fire fighters saving her home from ruin.
TMZ reports that the Beverly Hills Police Department responded to the Osbourne home at 4:45 AM, fortunately before the flames had done any serious damage.
Osbourne later offered advise to TMZ readers, saying “Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn’t, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house.”
Here’s a clip of Osbourne sharing her experience with her daytime co-hosts…
[iframe http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/The-Talk/9114149887219691112/14929475595/The-Talk—Osbourne-House-Fire/embed 580 476]