By AJ Marechal
“We’re excited about the creative momentum the producers have established for all three of our new series, and now our fans will have the chance to see the full stories unfold for them this season,” said CW prez Mark Pedowitz. “With the additional episodes ordered, plus two new dramas and new reality for midseason, we’ll be able to continue our commitment to adding more original programming all year long.”
Full season pickups arrive as The CW shows a 9% uptick in total viewers compared to last year. Network says that 31% of its audience now comes from DVR usage and digital viewing, and that 40% of The CW’s overall viewership for its fall season premieres came from digital platforms.
[iframe http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Reign/4807466512425176112/56370755831/Snakes-in-the-Garden-Actor-s-Commentary/embed 580 476]