Come here often? Make your homepage » close

Get instant access to Download the XFINITY® One Click Google extension» close


Your XFINITY Connect session has timed out due to inactivity. Click here to go back close Kitchen 911: How to Handle Burns, Cuts and Other Cooking Disasters

You Overeat and Get the Worst Case of Indigestion Ever

If you’re otherwise healthy, an OTC antacid such as calcium carbonate (Tums) or magnesium hydroxide and aluminum hydroxide (Maalox) is fine to relieve indigestion.

Go to the ER if: You feel worse when you’re walking around, you’re in a cold sweat or if you experience nausea, anxiety, or pain in the jaw or arm, call 911. These are all signs of a potential heart attack. “If you have any doubts about whether or not this is indigestion, get checked out. It’s far better to be safe than sorry,” says Gillespie.

(CREDIT: M. Aricane/E+/Getty Images)
The Full Story from

The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.

Ad Info - Ad Feedback

Ad Info - Ad Feedback